Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Past Party Month!

I think these pictures sum up my past month of fun! Looking forward to spring, if I ever get to see it. Next week Kauai, I have been packed for a month, I am soooo excited!!!
Dressing up for end of the season parties at Alta, people up here like to dress up I LOVE IT!

Riding with my nephews and their friends.

Having dinner with my great friend Jamaica and her new little cowboy Eli Jason Dean. He was so cute I held him all night.

Snowmobilin' with my honey and his brother Ruok, for his birthday.





Then there was the 3 days in Moab with Matt                                                                         Nephs Brandon and Caleb
              
                                                                                                  This is skiing Alta May 2nd, 18 inches                                                                                                       of powder!

          
       Everybody, tilt your head to the LEFT, still working on my blogging skills....... Matt and I both got new cameras so we've been trying them out lately.



5 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I couldn't believe my eyes! A new post from LeLe! YAY! I love all the pics. Especially the ones of you dressed up! Jamaicas new baby is so cute. I want a new camera, lucky! But more than that, I want to go to Kuaii with you!

KickButtMommy said...

OH yeah, and that is seriously fresh powder. Too bad I don't ski, or I am sure I would appreciate it even more!

loopyjulia said...

Jamaica's baby is SO cute! I love baby boys! I want one! One day... Alta seems like the perfect place for you! I'm glad you like it up there! And your nephews! Man! I feel old!

Jen said...

I knew you would have to travel soon. Hope it was/is fun.

loopyjulia said...

You need to update your blog my friend! We miss hearing what's up with you! You've been tagged. Look at my blog!